Annual AC Maintenance Plan
With a Annual Maintenance Agreement, you not only get priority service – for your air conditioning & heating systems, you also can prevent those problems from happening in the first place, and save money in the process! Regular maintenance on the major systems in your home, is one of the most important money-saving practices for home ownership. A maintained system will perform more efficiently, while experiencing fewer breakdowns.
Why Should You Become a Annual AC Maintenance Plan Customer?
- Instant Recognition. As a member of our Annual Maintenance Plan you will be placed ahead of non-Maintenance members whenever you need air conditioning & heating sales, service or repair.
- Convenience of having your air conditioning & heating maintenance taken care, preserving manufacturer’s warranties on major component failures.
- Peace of Mind. Knowing that your air conditioning & heating systems are operating safely and efficiently – no loose electrical wires or water leaks.
- Priority Service. We put you in the front of the line for service in the unlikely event that you experience the need for any type of urgent service.
- 15% Discount. Annual Maintenance Agreement customers are given a 15% discount off of Sales, Service & Repairs.
- Increase Equipment Life Span. Our routine maintenance extends your air conditioning and heating equipment’s life span up to 30% and that’s worth at least $24.95 per month.
- Transferrable. You have the option of transferring your plan to your new home if you move to a home in our service area. Or you can even transfer the coverage to the new owners of your home, should you move out of our coverage area.
- Indoor Air Quality Maintenance. As part of the annual maintenance, we will look at your indoor air quality equipment, change filters, and perform any duty to ensure your indoor air quality.
- Prevention of breakdowns. Routine maintenance prevents most system failures. Air conditioning & heating system failures are not only inconvenient but costly!
- Two visits for AC maintenance (as long as you purchase the agreement). We will come perform our complete service and Maintenance on your air conditioning & heating system twice each season and perform an annual inspection.
- Price Changes. Your Annual Maintenance Agreement costs will be fixed as long as you maintain your agreement. And you’ll have the costs budgeted for automatically. You don’t need to worry – we’ll take care of it!
The most common reason our customers don’t do regular heating or cooling maintenance:
One of the biggest reasons South Florida homeowners tell us they often avoid routine maintenance is the misconception of the high cost of doing so. Due to this fear, many South Florida homeowners wait until their home air conditioner stops working before they call their HVAC service company. At this point not only do they have to typically pay more for repair or replacement than they would have for regular maintenance, but may also find themselves waiting around on the hottest day of the year when their service company is backed up with so many other calls. Having your HVAC system put on a yearly schedule saves time and money. Regular maintenance will pay for itself in lower repair costs and more efficient operation.
More reasons why it’s so important to maintain your heating and cooling system:
- Your heating and cooling system becomes less efficient and reliable as it accumulates dust and dirt throughout the year – which costs you money in increased utility and repair bills. In fact, as much as half of your energy used in your home goes to heating and cooling. It stands to reason that making smart decisions regarding your heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) system can have a large effect on your utility bills.
- If the HVAC unit is not running properly it may be working too hard, resulting in inconsistent air temperatures and reduced comfort.
- Most manufacturers require routine maintenance in order to validate the warranty. Without regular maintenance you might be invalidating your warranty. Routine maintenance will protect you from major system repairs and maintain your manufacturer’s warranty. In case of a problem, you will still be covered!
- When it’s properly maintained, you can add up to 3 or 5 years of efficient use to your system.
- Part of your yearly inspection involves lubricating all moving parts. Parts that lack lubrication cause resistance in motors and increase the amount of electricity you use. This resistance can also cause equipment to wear out more quickly, requiring more frequent repairs or replacements.
- Another part of system maintenance is inspecting the blower components, cleaning and adjusting them. Doing so helps to insure proper airflow for greater comfort levels. Airflow problems can reduce your system’s efficiency by up to 15 percent.
In fact, without maintenance all of the mechanical systems in your home, heating and cooling, will be prone to unnecessary and untimely breakdowns. Annual maintenance ensures:
- Manufacturer’s warranties are kept valid – most manufacturers require documentation of regular maintenance performed in order for your warranty to remain valid.
- Safe performance for all of your home’s systems.
- Equipment is running efficiently, keeping your energy costs down.
- No untimely breakdown – problems are fixed before they become major expenses.
- Added years of efficient use.
For more information about our Annual AC Maintenance Plan, Contact Us Today!
Annual Maintenance Cost
$24.95 Per Month
The cost for a new annual maintenance agreement is $24.95 for one system – if you have multiple systems each additional system is $14.95. To renew an existing heating and cooling maintenance agreement, the cost is $24.95 for one system. Each additional system is $14.95.